I’m a marketing and lifestyle blogger, a sucker for sexy domains (though not quite a domainer), business brewer, social media butterfly, lover of sky high stilletos, and a latin ballroom dancer.
I’ve been in all things digital before it was cool. Since 2001, in fact, when I published my first blog post. So I guess that makes me an online veteran.
Now, I’m a marketing strategist, helping founders and CEOs position their brand for growth.
I’m also brewing:
- Chief Marketers – outsourced and on-demand interim marketing leads and CMO advisory
- My Girlfriends – it’s a secret!
- Woman.com.au – stories of ordinary women doing extraordinary things
Yes, I have a degree – three in fact but who’s counting? I have a double degree in international business and law, completed postgraduate studies in communication, and because I’m the curious type, I also went to ADMA to learn some more.
I wouldn’t say I’m famous but I’ve been featured in:
- ANZ Inspired magazine – a story about successful women who change direction or leave corporate life for more fulfilling ventures.
- Marketing magazine – profiled in the magazine’s career highlights section during my time as group marketing manager for a publicly listed company
I’ve also been lucky enough to have my work featured in popular business publications:
- Anthill Magazine – an opinionist on digital marketing trends. Check out some of my articles:
- Dynamic Business – an expert columnist and contributor on digital marketing for small business. Read my articles
- Australian Retailer – a featured contributor on m-commerce for the retail industry. Read my article
- My Business – regular contributor on digital marketing
Public speaking gigs make me squirm but when I know what I’m talking about, I’m not too bad.
- Panel speaker at Food Service Australia Expo in June 2011 on “getting the right marketing mix” for the food service industry.
- Guest speaker at the Australian Retail Association “Engage in e-Tail” seminar series in April 2011
- Guest speaker at the Brisbane City Council Multicultural Women in Business Conference in 2009
In 2008, I had the privilege of being a panel judge, handpicked to review and award the 2008 Cool Company Awards. Since then, I’ve been a ‘maven’ judge for Anthill’s Smart100.
We all have passions, right? Mine is dancing. In between all these things that keep me busy, I compete in dancesport – ballroom latin. I even won the Australian Dancesport Championship in 2010 in my category.
Would love to get to know you. Why not introduce yourself with links to your website or blog in the comments section below?
Love your work! We’re looking for some blog buddies for guest posting and the like. Check us out and shoot me an email if you’re interested.
Keep up the awesomeness!
It’s pleasure to meet you 🙂