Have you noticed the beautiful photos that keep popping up on Facebook and Twitter among your amateur photographer friends (with barely any photography skills)? If you haven’t yet caught up on the Instagram bug, where on earth have you been? See this heavenly photo above? I took this shot with Instagram on my iPhone 3. Impressive huh? Boasting over 30+… Read more →
Founder of woman.com.au and digital strategist. Revealing hidden treasures around the Internet. Writing about cool chicks, great ideas and fun businesses. Mixing business + pleasure. Sharing my online journey. More about me.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year