I’m a little peeved that someone else owns robelen.com. My birth certificate clearly shows I’ve had the name since birth. Even my business certificate proves I’ve been trading under that name since 2001. This makes me the rightful owner, doesn’t it? Well, not exactly. According to Whois, a central database of domain owners, robelen.com was secured in 2002 by a guy in the US who, apparently, could be earning a tidy sum through what is known as domain parking – a form of internet advertising which, in this case, aims to monetise web traffic of bathrobe lovers that happen upon the domain via direct type-in.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth