I’m a little peeved that someone else owns robelen.com. My birth certificate clearly shows I’ve had the name since birth. Even my business certificate proves I’ve been trading under that name since 2001. This makes me the rightful owner, doesn’t it? Well, not exactly. According to Whois, a central database of domain owners, robelen.com was secured in 2002 by a guy in the US who, apparently, could be earning a tidy sum through what is known as domain parking – a form of internet advertising which, in this case, aims to monetise web traffic of bathrobe lovers that happen upon the domain via direct type-in.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth