Very cool social media / writing gig over at Dynamic Business “When we say social we mean in both senses of the word: social media savvy and a sociable person happy to be the friendly face of our website in the community, maintaining our strong relationships with PRs, contributors and advertisers. Can you write compelling headlines, use social media in… Read more →
Founder of woman.com.au and digital strategist. Revealing hidden treasures around the Internet. Writing about cool chicks, great ideas and fun businesses. Mixing business + pleasure. Sharing my online journey. More about me.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth