As a marketing consultant and ahem… entrepreneur, I have truly learned that time is money. As someone who has come from a handsomely paid corporate job, I knew this intellectually. I traded my time for a regular pay cheque so I can pay my bills, live a good life and buy pretty things. When I decided to leave the high life and live creatively, my income also resembled the doodles of an artist – abstract and unfocused. You never know what squiggle of an income you’ll get the next day. However, there is a purpose to this lifestyle change, so I persevere.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth