It’s official. We’ve been nominated and I’m so excited.
I’m also feeling a little unworthy.
On Thursday, 1 August, woman.com.au turns 7 months old and everything is still under construction.
We’re still working on our official logo. Our website is in beta. The concept is work in progress. And there’s so much more to be done.
It’s easy to doubt yourself when the road seem long and the target is moving. So today I’m taking stock on the things we’ve achieved over the last seven months:
- Built a strong online community of
8,000+10,000+ subscribers and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, Instagram
10002,200 subscribers on Flipboard
3032 woman.com.au ambassadors in Australia and New Zealand – they are the engine that keep our community alive.
- Curated 400+ fabulous events for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth that get women meeting, moving and making things happen
- Reviewed over 50 of the country’s premiere events … and counting
- Published 24 weekly newsletters with our first issue making a debut on 8 February. Read the latest issue here.
- Published 200+ articles
- Interviewed 40 of the country’s most influential women… and counting.
- Launched 3 online newspapers that showcase our community – Female Founders, Boss Lady, I Tweet You
- Launched the highly successful Gen Y Female Founder Diaries
- Launched popular new column World Wide Women
Believe me when I say there’s more to come. We haven’t even begun.
Every time I think we’re moving too slow, I’ll come back to this list.
[…] Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year […]