“The fact is that many are called to write; yet few make it to published author let alone bestsellers. Why? Because there is more involved than simply scribbling a cute story on some paper, and reading it, complete with voice and actions, to your kids, their friends and yours. After all, your kids and your friends will (mostly) love anything you write. Either that or they don’t want to hurt your feelings.”
Founder of woman.com.au and digital strategist. Revealing hidden treasures around the Internet. Writing about cool chicks, great ideas and fun businesses. Mixing business + pleasure. Sharing my online journey. More about me.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth
- On going solo.