I’ve heard this many times before from self-proclaimed digital gurus, “don’t post more than once a day on your Facebook business page”. Who ever promotes this rubbish has never actually managed a successful social media community. How are you meant to engage your audience if you only talk to them once a day on social media? They’re on it every… Read more →
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth