Image by Getty Images via @daylife The race to the top of Google is an ever changing game. We kinda know what to do to stay in it - build a good linking strategy, provide relevant & fresh content, create a user-centred website, participate in the online community via social media. These are just some of the things that keep us in the game…. Read more →
Founder of woman.com.au and digital strategist. Revealing hidden treasures around the Internet. Writing about cool chicks, great ideas and fun businesses. Mixing business + pleasure. Sharing my online journey. More about me.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- The No 1 Facebook Marketing Myth
- On going solo.