Linkedin recently launched two company page features to further cement its central role as a popular research tool for job seekers, customers and prospects alike. Company pages now have a design feature similar to Facebook Timeline cover and Twitter header. What a great opportunity to promote company and brand messages. You’ll also be able to feature updates at the top of your company… Read more →
Founder of woman.com.au and digital strategist. Revealing hidden treasures around the Internet. Writing about cool chicks, great ideas and fun businesses. Mixing business + pleasure. Sharing my online journey. More about me.
- Anna Kochetkova on About Me
- About Woman.com.au - Startup of the year nomination video | Robelen Bajar on Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year
- Diary of a detox | WOMAN.com.au on It’s time to hang up my dance shoes
- Event Review: Middle Woman SheSays Australia | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Low Budget Start-up: Cat Napping | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Businesswomen's Hall of Fame, fashion against Photoshop and how to wish away wardrobe worries | WOMAN.com.au on We’re live on Flipboard
- Brendon Miskell on Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- About Me
- It's time to hang up my dance shoes
- Infographic: The Instagram nation
- Infographic: Australian Media Channels, A Handy Guide to Media Planning
- Thanks Matt Beeche for making me do this video!
- Good Lovers Make Good Business.
- What's your time worth?
- Launching woman.com.au
- On going solo.
- Woman.com.au nominated for 2013 Startup of the Year